Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Check this video!

Check this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

daryllmpc's shared items

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

LET MY PEOPLE COME

Share it

Labels

Followers

http://sites.google.com/site/contageousmarketing/system/app/pages/admin/appearance/pageElements

About Me

My Photo

My parents came to the U.S.A  in 1948 from Paris after the war,. I was fortunate to have been exposed to two very different and Delicious cultures and speak both languages well enough to negotiate any travel related issues with ease , and enjoy practicing my second language (french ) at any opportunity i can get.
I have been so lucky  to have traveled the world as an singer   working in Europe (11 countries ) in the Broadway show hair , and releasing a hit single in Paris after being discovered working in Mexico at a club med as a bar-tending singer g.o all before the age of 25. ..
I spent the last 20  years seeing the rest of the world as a very successful travel agent! Both were surprisingly  equally very rewarding careers.

I dabble in  Viral marketing ,evolving my abilities to the the growing trends of today's social network opportunities.

  I finally opened  my own virtual full service leisure travel business and hope to collect my old clients as well as a few new ones for future custom tailored vacations . Check out out the link and send us any of your requests. http://vacationcreations.nexion.net /
also can arrange private jet travel with 4 hours of notice at the best prices in the market.